Tuesday, August 28, 2007

QUEENSLAND CUP

Tomorrow brings the start of the Queensland Cup. The four NBL teams in the state of Queensland will battle it out over three games each. I'm sure all teams (Cairns, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Townsville) are looking at this as a great opportunity to really start getting their teams prepared for the upcoming season. Playing each team once will really allow the coaches to test lineups as well as offensive and defensive schemes.

I will do my best to provide all the information and stats about each game played. I'm sure you guys will be keen to know how the "new kids on the block" are performing so I will report on how the new players are travelling.

Wednesday Games:

6.00pm Brisbane vs Townsville
8.00pm Cairns vs Gold Coast

Besides getting ready for these games not much else is going on for now. The footy season is getting to an interesting stage. With only on week of rounds to go, there are still many important games as teams still fight for positions and evading the "Wooden Spoon". I hope you team makes the finals, but sadly my beloved Canberra Raiders are already waiting for next season.

No comments: