Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Croc Punters in the Gong


Crocs own Corey "Homicide" Williams has taken out the NBL POW award. For his troubles I can only hope Corey gets a signed, framed picture of this photo.


I know that every team has their hardcore fans that will follow them around to various away games. Well, last weekend a couple of loyal Croc fans treated themselves to a trip to Sydney and surrounding area to take in so serious hoops. If I remember correctly, the boys would take in three games during their trip to NSW.


As you can see from this footage that I filmed, these guys love their hoops and the Crocs. I hope to be present, with camera, when Galen Young gets to meet his biggest fan. Watch and enjoy as the boys joined us after the game!


NBA Top Ten Plays, Today:

NCAA boxscores from Today:

NBL Articles:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JR,
if you put nothing else on video this season, you have to record when your mate gets to finally meet "youngy". I will have "when am I going to meet youngy" ringing in my ears all day. Thanks for the blog btw its always a good read.