Monday, June 30, 2008

Here I Come Yao Ming

I'm on my way to China this morning.  I will be doing my best to blog daily to let you know how China is treating me.

If you did not know there is a team from the NBL that is on a two game tour of China.  It is two games against the Chinese National Team.  
Andrew Gaze is the coach while I will be assisting him.

Players on the team are Greg Vanderjagt, Cam Tragardh, Cam Tovey, Matt Knight, Darren Ng and Peter Crawford to name a few.

Hopefully I will be able to find a good Internet cafe to report back to all.

See you on the other side!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck J, you'll need it.

Go the Blues!

Crocs for Champs in '09!!!!

Can i give u an exclusive interview? Just jokes

Rusty

John Rillie said...

Rusty:

Maroons will dust the roaches on Wednesday night.

Exclusive Interviews...who needs them when I have an imagination!

Anonymous said...

Rusty:

2 things you need to know...

1 - DJ Rod rocks the swamp
2 - Crocs DON'T flop!