Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Here's The Daily News, I Need Coffee

I'm not usually a morning person but I hit the hay early last night so here is all the early morning news.

- Perth Wildcats are looking for their first win.

- Women's coach Carrie Graf believes Canberra is fit for a men's team.

- Perth are still thinking about action over six players on the court.

- Changes for the New Zealand domestic league.

- New Zealand Breaker's Kirk Penney receives first Player of the Week honour.

- Brett Maher will become the 9th player in NBL history to play 500 games. Too bad he is on the road we he achieves this milestone.

- Can the Melbourne Tigers stay undefeated as they take on the Breakers?

- China's national competition (CBA) extends to 18 teams.

- Gold Coast Blaze import Luke Whitehead is trying to beat the injury clock in time for clash against the Wildcats.

- Wollongong Hawk Cam Tragardh is over his groin injury.

- Bench to be a success for the Hawks.

- Townsville basketball legend Kevie Sugars to be honoured.

- ASternWarning breaks down the NBL games for Round 2.

- WorldHoopsBlog has your morning fill of NBA news.

- Yes, we did watch this horror movie.

- TheSportCount takes a look at the daily diary of the injured Gilbert Arenas.

I need my coffee so I will get back to you when I have landed in Melbourne. White with one if you wanted to know.

4 comments:

Ryan Mobilia said...

Hi JR, I think your blog is great, really appreaciate a Pro putting their time into something like this. Gives me faith that NBL players love the game as much as it is an occupation for them! Keep up the good work, and maybe you could check out my blog too. I try to write on it when work permits. I LOVE THIS GAME> http://visit-world-mobs.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You're not going to admit to drinking INTERNATIONAL ROAST?

John Rillie said...

Ryan:

Thanks for the post and I will put you on my bloggers list.

Cheers

John Rillie said...

JR reader from the far north:

It would be fantastic if International Roast come on board as a sponsor.

It would be a great partnership. A match made in heaven.