Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm Back Baby


I'm feeling a little lazy tonight as I'm a little tired from practice today and I had to carry my new Sheep Shagger friends to a win at the local trivia night (hope this is a good sign).

I'm ecstatic to be given the opportunity to hopefully continue my NBL career here in New Zealand, no matter how long the stint is for.

I will Phill you in a little more over the next few days once I have found my feet and Ugg Boots.

In the meantime here is how other people are seeing this move. Thanks to everyone for their well wishes, either through Twitter or Facebook.

- Mookie from A Stern Warning is all over the comeback. Thanks for the use of the sweet picture in the Breakers outfit.

- The Townsville Bulletin's Josh Alston was all over the story before most.

- Adelaide's Boti Nagy is just warming up to the idea of my comeback. I look forward to some colourful words. Oops, I spoke to soon. He is beginning to warm up.

- Liam Cox of 7 News Townsville has it covered as well.

4 comments:

ClintDogg said...

"I will Phill you in"??????

U think ya Phill Jones or something now?.

Anthony Stewart came back last year 4 about 4 or 5 games, dont expect much more than that JA.

JAOnFire said...

Welcome back JA.

Eric said...

One last go around baby.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to NZ and the Breakers, John. Nail those threes for us!